This time last year I was burying my cat Cleo and hating my living situation. After 12 months, I've lifted the rocks from the river and have let the waters flow in order to make progress in my life.
A year later I've adopted two kitties, I've taken proactive measures and obtained my CHT and am starting to put the foundations of my own practice to work and I have also moved from said ghetto into a new house in a great neighborhood. So what have I learned over the last 12 months?
1)There are times to fight and times to concede; pick your battles
2)Sometimes letting go is the most humane thing to do
3)Best make changes before changes are made for you
4)Sometimes an all pink bathroom isn't the best choice
5)When you feel like you're slipping...sometimes it's better to fall then have someone pull you up by the ears with their teeth.
I'm anxious to see what 2011 teaches me.
an all pink bathroom???!!! i bet the damn toilet seat won't stay up on its own either
ReplyDeleteI like the "make changes before they are made for you." So true.
ReplyDeleteMike, it did but it looked like Peptol Bismol threw up all over the bathroom.
ReplyDelete