Milo came to me a week ago from the same organization that I adopted Lenore from. His foster mom said he was 12 weeks old but I think he's a little bit older. You be the judge
Before I adopted him I had a few reservations. His third eye in both eyes were sticking out a bit. I explained that this is what tipped me off that Oliver was sick and I wanted him to be checked out for a heart murmur. She was very understanding and took him to the vet a few days later. The test results came back negative and on August 17, 2011, Milo arrived. In the week I've had him, I've found Milo to be curious, mischievous, and determined. He hates water (but what cat doesn't) yet insists on supervising when I'm brushing my teeth. When he stands, his two front feet stick out sideways which makes him resemble a duck.
It only took about a day and a half for he and Lenore to become friends. Lenore still has a little bit of an attitude and insists on giving him regular smacks on the head to remind him who's boss. Here's one picture I was able to get of both of them together. The lighting is awful but I hope to get a better one soon. Milo is the naughty one with his paw in the screen. I'm still on tender-hooks about him and will be for a while. I know I can't stop nature but still I find myself checking him and Lenore every chance I get to make sure they are breathing. I'm glad Lenore has a friend to play with. She deserves it!
No comments:
Post a Comment