Wednesday, July 6, 2011

To Change Or Not To Change

I think David Bowie said it best in his song "Changes"..."...time may change me but I can't trace time...".  Did you ever think you are where you thought you'd be 10 years ago.  Do you feel like your decisions no matter how good or bad maybe might not have been the right or wrong decision?  The fact of the matter is what done is done and even if you could change anything that was said, done, or felt sins or accomplishments of the past have mold you into what and where you are today.  For those instances that you may want to change for the bad, they really don't serve well NOW, they are specs of what was.  You can't change it or recreate it to make it what you want it to be you can only change yourself in the NOW.  You can dream it and wish it but for it to actually happen, you'd have to get into your way-back machine and push the magic button that may change it for better, but also for worse.

I don't like some of the things I've said or done and am slowly making peace with my decisions.   But as for the here and now, those bad decisions don't have a place in my life.  Now, if I could only just take my own advice http://putlisterineonit.blogspot.com/2011/06/grudge.html

No comments:

Post a Comment